Parasta päivässä? 2. edition

Keskustelun 'Vähemmän kelkkailuun liittyvä jutustelua' on aloittanut käyttäjä paikkari, 13/1/09.

1. miqwe

miqwe Xtrim ´14 pro-ACE

Vs: Parasta päivässä? 2. edition

Foorumijuhlat!

2. H.T

H.T Well-Known Member

Sotkamo voitti sm-kultaa! 8)

3. Puppe

Puppe BackyardKing

6satku Okkelista hintapyyntö 1000€. Onkohan mummon entinen postinhakukelkka?
    http://www.nettimoto.com/839308
    ;D ;D ;D

4. JartsaCF6

JartsaCF6 Polaris 600RR

Onse hurjan näkönen ;D ;D ;D

5. Maunusjokke

Maunusjokke Lynksi

Monster-Lux pikkuhiljaa valmis ja kaikki muutokset otteessa :-*

Ja lekuri sai rälläkkäkipinän pois silmästä ! ei enää kirraa silmää. eikä tarvinu jonottaa mikä on harvinaista Ivalon TK:ssa. Hieno päivä, eilinen oliki vastakohta ;D

6. sokerikukko

sokerikukko Greenpeace E-Tec

Ihmettelin ku yks päivä sattu tuleen Facebookissa postia! Voi Jumalauta kuinka repes naama tuota lukiessa koulussa ;D Kohtuunlainen perintö ois oottelemassa Togossa! Pitäs vissiin tietoja lähetellä pikkuhiljaa ??? ;D

"Dear (sensuroin nimeni!)

Mohamed Hranowski 14. syyskuuta kello 9:23

Naturally, this letter will come to you as a surprise since we have not met,but please permit me to introduce myself to you. I am Barrister John Mensah,a solicitor at law.

I am the personal attorney to ENGR.J.P.(sukunimeni), a national of your country, who used to work as a Contractor and have spent most of his life in my country ( Togo ) here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 30TH of April 2000, my client, his wife and their only son were involved in a car accident along bagida express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any Member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the assets and Capital valued at US$9.6million left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the management of the Finance/house, where these huge deposits were lodged declared as Family treasures of Gold Jewellery and personal precious effects.

The said finance/house, has issued me a notice to provide the next of Kin or have the Consignment confiscated within the next twenty Official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 4 years now, I seek the consent to present you as the Next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that this Consignment could be released to you as wished.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. contact me via my private Telephone, 00228-0789.554. E-mail:[email protected]

Age......................
    Phone number.............
    Fax number...............

Awaiting to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Barr.J.Mensah."

7. Zassi-

Zassi- Forest Fox 380,Tundra 550wt, Xc 600

Pistäppä kuvvaa tulemaan

8. paikkari

paikkari Kelkat on myyty!

No niin!Eli itseäni lainaten,tänään tuli sitten uusi tulokas.Likalle ja vävypojalle tuli potra poika.3150gr ja 48 cm pitkä terve nuorimies.
    Meikäläinen on sitten virallinen MUMMONNUSSIJA ;D ;D

9. T-Cat

T-Cat Well-Known Member

Onnea ;D

10. Ässä

Ässä G4 RS & REX2 RS

Onnittelut! ;D ;D

11. Vs: Parasta päivässä? 2. edition

No onnittelut täältäkin ;D

12. cpcp_3pa3pa

cpcp_3pa3pa Terhi

voi saatana paikkari anto kyllä päivän naurut ! ;D

13. AntsaK

AntsaK Well-Known Member

Haah... voi vittu että repesin:D paikkari se vain ossaapi

14. pilkkis600

pilkkis600 Nettikelkka

Meille syntyi eilen tytön tyllerö ja kaikki on ok:) Tänään vasta tajuaa kaiken ja oloki on mahtava.

15. Fiiberi

Fiiberi Guest

Onnea vaan kaikille porsineille!
    Parasta päivässä on tartti lasten kanssa kohti Inaria, loppuviikko lommaa lasten kans ilman "päällikköä"... parhautta!

16. paikkari

Kai jätit luudan ovenpieleen niin pääsee eukkoskin liikenteeseen ;D ;D

17. Fiiberi

Fiiberi Guest

En, kävelkööt! ;D

18. paikkari

ÄIJÄ,rah rah ;D