Yamaha 2011

Keskustelun 'Yamaha' on aloittanut käyttäjä Ike, 15/11/09.

1. maroach

maroach RMK800 '14

Vs: UUTTA YAMAHAA TAMMIKUUSSA (?)

Tässä vähän lisää hypeä, näyttäis olevan Nytron pappa-malli. ;)

A Game Changer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_5qYyl4-RI

2. Hra XC

Hra XC Well-Known Member

Sama kampe etupuolelta...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE8g4C7xSk8

;)

3. Ike

Ike RossiMaksi

;D :eek:

Ike

4. hanski-58

hanski-58 Well-Known Member

Ja huomatkaa kaasukäden liike tuossa etukuvassa;D ;)

5. Perttu

Perttu M8 -08

Sanokaahan ny expertit onko toi kolmi vai nelisylinterisen ääni? Ite veikkaan neljää mutta enpä mä noista tiiä..

6. KMV

KMV ZR 6000 137" SP LTD

Mun korvaan kuulosti ainakin nelipyttyseltä ???

7. Ike

Ike RossiMaksi

Kyllä se nelipyttyiseltä kuulosti, mutta mistäs sen tietää varmasti.

EDIT kuuleman mukaan ensi viikonlopun crossikisoissa Eagle Riverissa olisi nähtävillä tuo uusi malli.

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=82833&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Ike

8. antsu

antsu Venture tfT Nytro rtxT Phazer gtT RX1 Viper MTXT

Savusta päätellen kakstahtinen ;)

9. Hemmo

Hemmo Paluu Tulevaisuuteen -

video ei kyllä mitenkään ihmeen erikoiselta näytä, äkkiä tulee mieleen vaan rx1 update tekniikan ja designin osalta.

10. Puppe

Puppe BackyardKing

Niimpä,
    R1:n jarruvalo ja takapää putkien osalta, XTX:n takapuskuri, tangossa kunnon korotuskalikka yms.
    Jos tää onki vaan "update" eikä kunnolla uutta shittiä ni saattaa lakeracereillä merkki vaihtua....
    [​IMG]

11. Fiiberi

Fiiberi Guest

NO hitto, näyttää tuossa ainakin maton jako muuttuneen. ;D

12. JanneR

JanneR Well-Known Member

190hv venture ttf, läpivetävillä vetopyörillä,matto 38 harjalla, pikasäätö ohjaustangon korkeuden suhteen,matkustajalla juomapulloteline,ajotietokoneessa vakiona gepsi.

Niin ja toimittajat kehu että laajempi vetoalue, alkaa kiskoa 1000kiekasta ja huiput 14000kiemuraa.Paino tankki tyhjänä 222kg

13. Catiska

Catiska Well-Known Member

1000 rpm... Kytkentäkierrokset 800rpm?? Juupa juu ;D

14. AMasa

AMasa Well-Known Member

Mistä tämmönen? Minäki näin samanlaisesta unta yks yö mutta se oli pätkä :)

15. Fiiberi

Fiiberi Guest

Janne on näköjään ajanu Apinavaarassa aihkiin pahki ja lyöny päänsä... ;D

16. JanneR

JanneR Well-Known Member

mitä unta, son poka tietoa! :p

saato se vain olla 220hv mutta 200hv tuntumissa. jääpalakone siinä on kans, tulee kuulemma samanlainen reikä ku phazerissa telatunneliin,ni se pukkaa sopivaa palaa eukolle siihen takapenkille.

17. paikkari

paikkari Kelkat on myyty!

Onko siinä kuskille pillimehu optiona?

18. Ike

Ike RossiMaksi

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=83053

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=83106

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nyt kuvien kera....

Ike

19. Mr Cool

Mr Cool Aina ei voi olla ensimmäinen

Mono.... ??? Tuleepa Sepolle töitä....

20. Ike

Ike RossiMaksi

Niin... toivottavasti tuo on sitten se Vector eikä RX:n korvaaja. Jotenkin ei iske, mutta jos paukkua on kuomun alla tarpeeksi niin mikä ettei.

Ja kait siinä on se MONO2 128 tuumainen versio alla.

"Maisteissa" olleiden kuvausta

"Having just got back from the trail and being to able to type on my Computer vs my iPhone here are my thoughts.

First a Big Thank You to Chris Reid, and the other guys on the ride. I'm terrible with remembering names but I remember Yellowknife, Dano and FXR. There were six others as well.

We left from Barrie and did a nice loop over to Blue Mountain and back, about 185km. Stopped in Wasaga for lunch and Chris bought lunch! Very nice gentleman and I applaud his efforts to include his customers as much as he can.

As the ride progressed we stopped every 10-15 minutes for someone new to try the sled. Everyone got to try it 2-3 times.

In a nutshell, it appears(as Chris would not confirm any specs at all) that it is an Apex refresh. Some of the plastic is slightly different, but the chasis and all hard points seem the same. The only differences I noticed from a cosmetic inspection were the new seat which raises your Butt about 2"(nice firm foam too very comfy) and new Skii's/spindles. The Spindles looked shorter and optimized for weight, with a different angle - flatter. The Skiis are a new profile and worked very well. A-arms appear to be the same so exisiting wide front end kits should bolt right on(my favourite mod).

Comparing the sled side by side with 121's and 136 Apex/Vector, the track is definitely longer than 121 and shorter than 136. On the proto it was a Ripsaw. There were no graphics on the sled so who knows what colours/graphics will appear. We all speculated that there will be a 128 and 144. The rear skid on the 128 was the mono, who knows what will come on the Long track version.

Me, I got three turns on it. First was some nice open fields with very fast sweepers, was able to hold it to the bar for quite some time and was able to see 10,700-10,800 rpm and speeds just shy of the c-note in MPH(on private property of course at all other times we all observed the 50kph Trail speed limit - I swear Officer...). Hit some junky stuff in the in ditch as well. My second ride was tight twisties, similar to Muskoka trails and last one was high speed through trees.

The sled had about 550 km on it, and when we stopped to fill up the machines half way it used about the same as everyone else, all of us on 4 stroke Yammies.

The first impression when you went to turn was "Does this thing have carbibes on it" - it felt so light it didn't feel like anything was happening but you were still turning nicely, very easy on the body, and the one of our group who had a slight mishap(not on the 2011) and banged up his shoulder was very appreciative of this as the day wore on. We were all speculating if in fact it did have Power Steering for the first few hours until we noticed a small 'EPS' on the display and then saw the Pump through the front opening.

Apparently it adds very little weight and combined with the longer track new seat combo providing greatly improved comfort, make this machine the potential king of 500km days in Northern Ontario, you'll get off the sled and still feel fresh.

The sled feels 100lbs lighter than non-eps Apex's putting the apparent weight and feel right in the midst of the light 2 strokes.

The suspension worked really well. I was very impressed. I'd say it's as good as the best rear skid out there right now - In my personal opinion - the Cat Sliding rear arm 128 out of the F series.

The mono was very plush, but was very hard to bottom, they did a great job on the valving. The sled (no studs) with the 128 had great traction and very nice braking. I'm not sure if you need to go for a longer length, but with EPS and the ability to put some really big Carbides and aggressive ski's on, the LT would probably be my choice (with 2 studs per bar for ice) as it would ride even better.

In terms of Power, I'm not really sure. I think it has a little more but not positive. It wouldn't surprise me if it was still 150 HP or on the flipside they gave it a small bump call it 160 HP, maybe they went the 1050 route like they did on the Waverunner. It felt like an Apex.

If I had any wish it would be for more power, particularly more torque. My pet peeve with these 4 strokes is that they just don't have the high end torque(without adding forced induction $$$$) to break a real 100 mph in any amount of snow. On glare ice big speeds are possible. But you get off in Powder on a small lake crossing and I'm always wishing for more (factory turbo please or Big Bore with at least 120 lbs of torque!)

All in all an incredibly well executed piece. I called it a BMW M6. "

Ike

Suosittele tätä sivua