Arctic-Cat 2012

Keskustelun 'Arctic Cat' on aloittanut käyttäjä Bearcat-97, 4/1/11.

1. Pussi

Pussi AC CF6

Vs: Arctic-Cat 2012

Tottahan se pitää huomena käydä Catteja kattomassa.

2. Hemikoo

Hemikoo Sidewinder xtx se 137", SXR 700

Niin ja ei ole vielä esittely kiertue kerennyt päättyäkään kun pitää tilailla ::) oiskohan tullut kuukausivirhe 30.4.11?

3. Catiska

Catiska Well-Known Member

Taitaa olla itsellä suurin ongelma löytää Jälleenmyyjä. Lappeenrantaan on kyllä merkattu jälleenmyyjä, mutta oikeasti he myyvät vain mönkijöitä. Ainakaan eivät ota vaihtokelkkoja, eikä siellä ole kyllä uusiakaan näkynyt. Pitänee suurentaa rinkiä, mutta mistä nykyisin kannattaa Kateista tarjouksia pyytää? Ennen ne paikat olivat Pojanluoma ja Kärkkäinen...

4. perttuni

perttuni Lynx Xtrim 900 ACE

Toivottavasti on tullu virhe, mutta myyjä kiven kovaa väitti, että 30.3 ois jo tuo päivä.
    Arveli myös, että hinnastot yms. ilmestyy Sumekon sivuille tällä viikolla luultavasti.

5. potkukelkka

potkukelkka Member

ainakin yksi m800 hcr tulossa

6. AC440

AC440 Livesports.fi

Meillä kotokylillä (sonkajärvellä) haetaan kelkat nykyään kuusamosta Pätsiltä. VK-Motors Ruovedellä on ainakin palvelualttiudeltaan jättäny myönteisen kuvan.

7. L4t3

L4t3 AC CF/M 800 141" -11

Ootko käyny Iisalmessa tutustumassa uuteen jälleenmyyjään :-X
    Henkilökohtasesti suosittelen Kajaanin Moto Maxia, jolle siirty paikkakunnalla edustus tänä talvena. Todella hyvää palvelua.

8. Mr. El Maco

Mr. El Maco Yamaha SW440

Toivottavasti Sumeko ymmärtää, että tää on Catin paras tilaisuus nostaa osuuksiaan Suomessa.. Mallisto vaikuttaa onnistuneelta ja kiinnostaa monia, lisäksi Catit on olleet varsin luotettavia jo jonkin aikaa, F-sarja alusta asti. Kunhan vaan ennakkotilaajat saisivat valita varusteet maun mukaan.. Esim. iskariosasto..

9. Grolsch

Grolsch Polle

No sitten pitää käydä kahdeltatoista pyörähtää paikalla.

Harkinnassa Polle Pro-RMK 155" ja ProClimb M 800 Sno Pro 153", HCR:ää mietiskelen kanssa. Mitenköhän HCR:n jäähdytys jaksaa vähemmässä lumessa?

10. SRMK

SRMK ET 340 Professional '86

Pitää kyllä raahata ruho Keskisen ostoshelevettiin 26. päivä ja käydä ihailemas noita.
    Alakaa näyttää prkl hyvältä, etenkin nuo valkoiset mallit.

11. perttuni

perttuni Lynx Xtrim 900 ACE

Näköjään catti myynti palaa Ouluun !!!

Ja ehkä hieman yllättävälle taholle. Tosin näyttäis siltä, että BRP vetäny hirvoselta omansa pois ja mahtaa Skidoo myynti siirtyä tuonne Ojan Raudan uuteen myymälään Lynxien viereen.
    http://www.taistohirvonen.fi/kelkat/kelkat.html

12. AC440

AC440 Livesports.fi

Ei oo tullu ite koskaan käytyä, asustelin sielläpäin LH-Osan cattimyynnin aikaan. Mut ei oo hyvää kyllä palvelutasosta kuulunut, silläpä sieltä porukka käykin 330km päästä kelkkansa ostamassa ja huoltamassa...

13. ilecat

ilecat cf 8 r 2010/09

mulla jäi hyvä kuva roi tarvikekeskus :)

14. Möykky

Möykky AC M8 -09 SP LE

Samoin. Sieltä varmaan vaihtuu seuraavakin kelkka joskus tulevaisuudessa.

15. anddi77

anddi77 AC XF8000 CrossCountry -14

Oli kyllä hieman yllätys, mutta toivottavasti homma alkaa toimia, eikä tarvi aina hakea kelkkoja kauempaa. Ilmeisesti huoltokin muuttuu mirrin huolloksi Hirvosella..

16. K.J.P

K.J.P Xterrain 850 Re -23, Rave Re600r -19

joo on kyllä aika ylläri... toivottavasti palvelu samalla parantuu...

17. Bearcat-97

Bearcat-97 Well-Known Member

18. Bearcat-97

Bearcat-97 Well-Known Member

Sitte ProClimbistä käyttäjä kokemuksia (SnoWestin foorumilta). Toki nää on vain lyhyeltä ajolta, mutta jotaki osviittaa näistä saa. En jaksa alkaa suomentaan :D

----------------------------------------------------------
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GlennRMK
    So what would you compare the handling to?

[]

Or closer to the PRO (which feels a lot like an M to me) other then the narrower panels?

Or is it more stable like the XP (gulp)?

Do the narrower panels like the PROs make this an easier machine to sidehill?

Is it as flickable as the M or PRO?

Is there a sway bar?

Quotes from fourthmeal and Mini listed in post "2012 Arctic Cats released - M800 & M1100 Turbo Photos"

fourthmealUhh, ok. Here's the quick answers.

Is more like an M with a good set of aggressive skis? No, it's nothing like an M Series. Remember when the M7 came out in '05 and how it felt to get back on a King Cat 1M chassis? That's how the ProClimb makes the M Series feel now.

Or closer to the PRO (which feels a lot like an M to me) other then the narrower panels? I would say it's closer to the Pro than it is to the M Series. You ride the front end of the sled more like you do on a Pro, if that makes any sense. It doesn't feel as instantly light and tippy like an M Series, but more driveable... like a Pro.

Or is it more stable like the XP (gulp)? No. It's more stable, but not like an XP. However, you have to realize the horizontal steering system is mostly what makes an XP feel like an XP. So if you are talking the base model M800 which has the same horizontal steering system as the trail version, it will react that way. The M800 Sno Pro's vertical steering post gives it a rider-forward feel at the controls without feeling "stable."

Do the narrower panels like the PROs make this an easier machine to sidehill? It's not a ton narrower. But it does hold an aggressive sidehill. I haven't had a chance to have the ProClimb M800 and a M8 on the snow simultaneously, but I can go back and forth between a Pro and the M800 and take the same line choices through the trees.

Is it as flickable as the M or PRO? Ask Burandt.

Is there a sway bar? No.

Mini have had seat time on the 2012's as well. Ryan is correct in his answers. The 2012 lineup feels nothing like the current M series. The engineering and design of the new models has maintained and exceeded Arctic Cat's known predicability and performance reputation to any sled yet. All the models have a light and very nimble feel due to correct geometry design. When riding on pivot there is no other sled to date that is plusher or more docile in tight technical terrain.I was not only able to ride the 800 comfortably but the 1100 turbo at a 130lbs and 5'6". In the past the rider forward design was complimented more by a taller and larger body mass rider. I believe Arctic Cat has finally overcome this issue to eliminated this stigma. In addition to all riders let me point out this new chassis for the smaller rider or a female rider will be a perfect fit.

MiniThe pro climb series is a step above current products available as to its refined geometry. This refinement includes addressing and the correction of past steering design issues for this type of application and set up. This was required to pull the rider forward design all together.As a result it allows those smaller riders with less extension and upper body strength to enjoy this chassis. The Arctic Cat 800 is a great sled for any level of rider.

MiniMy conclusion so far is basically the same as the 800. Except my handle bar placement is tilted back from how the 800 handlebar and control placement is. This allows the slightly different design to give correct rider geometry and balance of arm and foot placement. I will be on the 1100 turbo next season as it is my personal choice for my own riding preference and skill. The power delivery is very smooth & very tree rider friendly. It fully has the freightrain characteristics when full throttle is applied. This sled will truly will change how riders receive a 4 stroke for tight technical mountain riding. It can not be compared to what is already avaiable on the market as it is a whole new animal.

19. Åkerman

Åkerman Sledless

20. Hemmo

Hemmo Paluu Tulevaisuuteen -

Onko keke selevitelly vielä miten noi raideleveydet eroaa edelliseen M sarjaan vrt?

Suosittele tätä sivua