BOSS lopettaa penkkien valmistuksen

Keskustelun 'Jutustelua' on aloittanut käyttäjä L4t3, 22/9/13.

1. L4t3

L4t3 AC CF/M 800 141" -11

SnoWestistä varastettu:

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=346701

We are writing today to announce the retirement of the BOSS Seats division.* BOSS will no longer be producing snowmobile seats.* There is a limited amount of inventory left that is still available.* These seats are all black with either white or silver logos, and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.* If you have any customers that have been considering a BOSS seat, let them know that now is the time to order.* These seats are in mid-production status now, and will all be finished by the end of May, 2013, at which time BOSS Seats will formally retire. Here is a list of the remaining seats (listed by part numbers) with their available quantities

2. Jakelfin

Jakelfin Nytro MtxT & RTX 136 -RX1 4100 -Titan Adventure

Vs: BOSS lopettaa penkkien valmistuksen

Ja heti seuraava kommentti:
    Saapa nähhä.

3. juhispahis

juhispahis AC PORO

Vs: BOSS lopettaa penkkien valmistuksen

snowestin voorumilta poimittua!

Boss Seats ...Under new ownership
    Hi guys this is Dallas from Boss Seats...I am one of the new owners...
    I have spent the last 2 days reading and replying to posts from all of you...

I would like you all to think about giving the new owners a chance...
    we are determined to give complete customer satisfaction...with a great product built 100% in our shop with only the best materials...

I sincerely apologize to each of you who have had a bad experience with the old ownership...Things change
    give me a call or send me an email I will personally handle all of your needs to correct any issues you have had with any of our products...even if your seat is several years old and have zipper issues I will work with you to change your opinions and earn your trust again. I am personally making myself available to all of you as a resource to help correct a long over due issue...

The goal of Boss Seats as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary.

Dallas

Suosittele tätä sivua