Sähköpakin ongelma?

Keskustelun 'Polaris' on aloittanut käyttäjä nh87, 28/1/17.

1. nh87

nh87 Member

Eli tämmönen ongelma olisi.
    Otettiin kelkasta kone irti koska vaihettiin uudet männät jne perushuoltoa niin eilen saatiin kelkka läjään niin nyt sitten remontin jälkeen rupesi vilkuttamaan vikakoodia. Vikavalo vilkkuu 7 kertaa ja sit pitää pienen tauon ja taas sen 7 kertaa jne. Mitäköhä tossa ny meni pieleen? Olisiko kellään tietoa?

2. Käsmä

Käsmä 49 Ranger

Ameriikan tietäjiltä: http://www.snowest.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-183742.html

I just recently started my sled after a sitting for the summer. It started fine, but it had a flash code coming up on the check engine light. It was flashing 7 times. This code points to above normal or below normal voltage on the fuel injectors(Mag, and Pto side). It also will flash if you have a stator issue, or an ecm issue. I went through the harnesses and checked for resistance through the injectors, and they were all in spec.(12ohms) My stator resistances were all in spec as well(if you need to know the wires and the values drop me a line). I finally asked my dealer if I could plug my ecm into a machine down there. The other machine ran fine with my ecm in it, with no codes. Long story short, what I found to be the problem was the inside plug(fuel injection and stator) at the ecm. The pin to the injector common(red/blue wire) was just a little bit worn in the plug. You can get replacment female plugs and seals at polaris. Once this was repaired the machine was back to 100 %. On the IQ chassis the mounting plate that holds the ecm as well as the other electronics is isolated from vibrtion by three rubber grommets with thread inserts. 2 of mine were ripped, causing the mount plate to vibrate alot, witch could have caused damage to the pins. Just my 2 cents, but if you have this issue hopefully this helps, and saves you some coin.

Eli: Yli/alijännite ruiskuissa, magneeton ja varin puolella. Vilkkuu myös jos staattorissa ongelmaa, tai ECU vikaa.

Tällä jannula oli johtovika ECUlle menevässä johtonipussa, alleviivattu.

nh87 tykkää tästä.
  3. nh87

nh87 Member

Noni nyt sain vikavalon vilkutuksen aisoihin. Yhestä suuttimen johdosta oli ne pinnit karannu liittimestä :D Mutta uutta vikaa pukkaa.. Pakki. Kylmänä toimii normaalisti, mutta kun kone lämpiää niin eipä enää lähdekkään pakki päälle. Pakkinappia kun painaa niin ei tapahdu mitään :eek: Osaisiko joku neuvoa tämmöisessä ongelmassa?

Suosittele tätä sivua