English Thread

Keskustelun 'Vähemmän kelkkailuun liittyvä jutustelua' on aloittanut käyttäjä racingpit, 17/1/07.

1. racingpit

racingpit Active Member

Hi friends, I am back.

I lost the link to the website again...but I found it.

2. Fiiberi

Fiiberi Guest

Wellcome back!

3. JRT

JRT Well-Known Member

Jeff, the link to ur website doesn't seem to work anymore. Which sleds u sell parts to?

4. racingpit

racingpit Active Member

This is my new link:
    http://stores.ebay.com/Hoseplugs

I sell snowmobile acc. now.

5. racingpit

racingpit Active Member

Thanks for the welcome back everyone. How is the riding in Finland? We have some good snow over here. :D

6. Reimond

Reimond Cleated tracks

Hi,

Check from here and check previous pages as well :D

http://kelkkalehti.com/keskustelu/index.php?topic=13064.from1201631213#new

7. Leader Dog

Leader Dog ROTAX 440x-06 +R8 -63+R8 -64+912-ULS

Hi,our snow condition are very bad souther of Finland,we have little plus temperature now about 2,5 celsius and we waiting when we get moore snow.

8. JRT

JRT Well-Known Member

There's about 2-3ft in northern Finland, less than 1ft in central Finland and few inches in the south. Snow situation varies a lot this winter, since some places had a couple of days of rain when it snowed only 50km away... More is better, but at least it's driveable now.

BTW, if you know any decent Yamaha parts / accessories dealer who will ship parts here let us know, it seems that Extreme Powersports has taken money from many here but no-one has got the parts yet. The prices are from another planet here... sometimes over 100% higher than in US. It would be a good business to sell parts with decent mailing prices to scandinavia, since our importers seem to take their fair share and sometimes more.

9. Jakelfin

Jakelfin Nytro MtxT & RTX 136 -RX1 4100 -Titan Adventure

I agree!

Suosittele tätä sivua