Arctic Cat Zr 700 Mountain Turbo. - new pics, page 9

Keskustelun 'Projektit' on aloittanut käyttäjä k-len, 11/12/06.

1. oudie

oudie Polaris AXYS Pro RMK 163"

Re: Arctic Cat Zr 700 Mountain Turbo.

Sweet looking ZR. White has begun in this forum 8) What is that material in that riser?

2. T-Cat

T-Cat Well-Known Member

Welcome, nice to see more old iron here and that tbo project is interesting :)

3. k-len

k-len Well-Known Member

Thank you, well, i dont know the "codeword" 4 it. But its aluminum.

4. T-Cat

T-Cat Well-Known Member

;D

5. zmpy

zmpy Well-Known Member

;D ;D ;D I think it has to have something to do with these 700 engines ;D ;D

6. k-len

k-len Well-Known Member

to bad i have never actually drove the 700 engine;)

I have only drove this chassi with first the 580 engine, then dhe 550 engine.

The 700 is new 4 this mounth, i only started it. And it sounded gräjt! ;) Then i took the engine to work and teared it apart, and put in new pistons and bearings. And the put it bak together. ;)

7. Erä-Jorma

Erä-Jorma Well-Known Member

Very interesting project. When you are finished this project you MUST become in Finland.

8. zmpy

zmpy Well-Known Member

After 580.. you will love the torque... and if :) when it works with turbo... :eek: 8) ;D

What year is your 700 engine?

9. k-len

k-len Well-Known Member

Well i shurley hope so=)

hmm. i think its a -91 wildcat.

10. V-max Mään

V-max Mään 660r, F7

fascinating project...must see how this will continue :p...i apologetically my english :-[ :-X

11. Joona91

Joona91 Well-Known Member

cool. very cool!!. are you from Sweden?? da kan vi tavlar lita svenska eller hva? ;D :)

12. oudie

oudie Polaris AXYS Pro RMK 163"

Yes he is from sverige and we inte tala svenska in här!!! ;D Jag want understand something!

13. k-len

k-len Well-Known Member

Zr440 : jag är från sverige ja, och klart jag kan prata svenska;) men då fattar ju ingen annan :p

oudie: ;)

14. Joona91

Joona91 Well-Known Member

15. k-len

k-len Well-Known Member

So you decided 2 move, from the Lordi blessed country ( :D ), but you didnt now where to step of the airplane? you went a country TO far away from finland mate;) You missed the best in betwen;)

16. frosty

frosty Well-Known Member

Gee, man! I slept just one day and you guys are allready building turboed sleds in Sveden. I really need to get rid of sleeping during the day. :D

Awesome project, buddy. What turbo you use?
    You need to haul your ass here whit that sled when it´s done, I want to see that in live.

Oh, wellcome to our forum, I hope you´ll enjoy here.
    It´s allways nice to notice that our fellows in Sveden also thinks that there´s no need to keep em stock. :D
    Hold that thought and the mean green spirit alive. Keep us posted.

17. Bearcat-97

Bearcat-97 Well-Known Member

Nice project - really nice! ;D Feels familiar somehow... ::)
    I've seen some of those pics at acchat or snowest (or both?) forums.

I'm very interested to see how this is going to run. Keep us posted.

18. k-len

k-len Well-Known Member

Frosty: hehe=) The turbo is from a Volvo 850 T5 -95. A buddy of mine and i calculated that that would be the best turbo to use.

Yes, i could probably get a mutch better one, but that would cost me more money :p

Right now this sled, WITH long track, 700 engine, turbo and paint, is still cheaper, than a stock ZR 580 in sweden.

Hehe, yes, it would bee nice to go to finland, but i dont know if i could afford it, but if i decide to go to some lordi concerts ore someting, i just might bring the sled. If you guys overthere could bee nice and ride with me some days, so i dont have to feel lonley.

Stock? whats stock?:S ;)

Bearcat-97:
    hehe, yes i know ;)
    yes, some of this is on those forums aswell, but theres noone that apriciate a "real sled" over there;)

Yes, i will.

Anyway.

All the white things is (as you can see) painted, now i´m only waiting for the tunnel and spindles to be painted, and i hope that i will get them before this weekend.

And if that is the case, i will pu the snowmobile together on saturday ore sunday. And test-start the engine (without turbo), and if everything seems okay, i will start to plug in the oil pump, oil tank and so on.

And tiday my girlfriend caled and awsked if we coud continu on the hood today, so thats whats gonna hapen next.

Becose i have twinpipes, and turbo in there, the hood is to "low", so i have the hood 3cm higher so that the turbo and pipes could "run free"...

But its still some of the "fine" work to do. And also i have to modify the hood so that i could have turbo bosst, oil pressure meter, and rpm meter in there. (since it is a lightweight hood, there isnt even a light there, its only "flat" where the "lightbulb" is supose to be)

Werry well then, i hope to bring you guys som more pics later this day!

/
    Daniel

19. st.161

st.161 Well-Known Member

Interesting project :eek: More pictures to forum..

20. d6r

d6r Well-Known Member

That would be Mitsubishi TD04HL-15G. I have the same, but it is still in my Volvo. :p

Suosittele tätä sivua